They say, "Do what you're great at, and find people to do the rest."
Here is what I came up with:
- Sleeping - I can sleep on a dime. Once, I achieved polyphasic sleeping. This one is first because, as a new dad, I just can't get enough sleep, and it's always on my mind.
- Guitar - I can play the hell out of that thing, and it keeps me sane.
- Networking - I like people. Also, I like networks.
- Photography - I can frame my subject, and I tend not to be self-conscious behind the camera.
- Writing - I can just go start. I was blogging before there were blogs.
- Traveling - I'm good to go, and I always document my travels.
- Teaching - Animals, kids, adults, I like to teach.
- Deciding - I trust my gut, and I'm usually right.
- Learning - I'm like lightning.
- Breaking - I always find the weak point.